[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] set lwid command does not work properly

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 21 11:09:55 EDT 2020

You need to add ‘set cthick 255’ after using ‘set lwid 255 11’ .
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.
NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2
Building 32, Room S159
(301) 614-6070

From: gradsusr <gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org> on behalf of Gevorgyan Artur <agm86 at yandex.ru>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 11:01 AM
To: GrADS Users Forum <gradsusr at gradsusr.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [gradsusr] set lwid command does not work properly

Dear Colleges,

I am using Opengrads Version 2.2.1.oga.1. I am trying to set line thickness using set lwid command. However, when I use the maximum value of thickness 'set lwid 255 11.0' the plotted line is still not thick. Please find attached the gs script and the plotted cross-section with the heights of -5 and 0 deg. isotherms which I want to make much thicker.

Kind regards,
Artur