[gradsusr] Letter/numbers label variable is small -

Gmail l.alisios at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:10:41 EDT 2019

If I do that, I only paint the contour levels but without the value.

(look at the black line)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm1pn5cxjmq0u8d/labels_grads.png?dl=0

If it's because are looking for those defined values ​​and can't find them ...

L Alvarez

Change your ‘set clab forced’ to ‘set clab on’.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.