[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] Label with name in our maps GrADS -

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 4 16:00:30 EDT 2019

The 'query' command can help you to place text labels and graphical elements exactly where you want them. Please see this section of the docs:
http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/script.html#commands

Have a look at 'q w2xy' and 'q xy2w' ...
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.