[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] Background map in GrADS -

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 4 15:57:31 EDT 2019

You can use the -b option with gxprint to add a background image to your output. You would need to use it in combination with the -t option to set a transparent color so that the background image shows through the foreground image. The background image must be .png and be the same size as your output image -- the georeferencing is not used or checked, only image size, so you have to be sure your projections match.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.