[gradsusr] remove extra plot area out side frame

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Oct 18 08:44:36 EDT 2019

Subhajit,
You can use 'q gxinfo' to get your plot area aspect ratio, then use that
ratio when you start your GrADS session.  See documentation for the -a
switch in  http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdgrads.html.  You should
then be able to use some combination of 'set parea...' and 'set mproj
scaled' to achieve what you wanted.

I believe there's a gradsusr forum entry that addresses this.

Stephen

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 8:23 AM Subhajit Ghosh <subhajitghosh08 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone
> suggestion needed to remove the extra area outside the map frame. I just
> need only the map frame area as output in PNG format.
>  IMAGE( in_wvhgt.png)  sample is attached herewith.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Subhajit

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original