[gradsusr] for developers

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Mon Nov 25 05:18:42 EST 2019

Yes, you are right: the second question is not clear. The question is:
is there a way to collect mouse position in a continuous way? Current
"q bpos" gives mouse position for a single ButtonPress event. I wish to
get all mouse positions between ButtonPress and ButtonRelease events.
I'm trying to accomplish this by passing xev (X11) output to grads via
named pipes, a native grads solution would be much better.

Thanks
Davide