[gradsusr] Creating Script for Total Precip Rain/Snow

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:58:06 EST 2019

Have you verified some basic facts:
-All of the data files over which you are summing exist and are not full of
unrealistic data or 0s
-Your control file is correctly constructed (especially the TDEF line)
-APCPsfc and CSNOWsfc plot just fine on their own during the intervals of
summation

I suspect once you investigate these individual points the nature of the
problem will be exposed. If you can verify all of that and it still isn't
working, send your full control file and script file.

Jeff D.