[gradsusr] Locating saddle points from stream line charts

Frank Colby Frank_Colby at uml.edu
Wed May 22 16:11:36 EDT 2019

Hi Lyndz,

In case you haven't received a reply, this is what I have used.  You
click the mouse on the location, and the lat and lon come back.

Good luck!
Frank

     say 'click to locate center'
     'q bpos'
     x = subwrd(result,3)
     y = subwrd(result,4)
     'query xy2w 'x' 'y
     xlat = subwrd(result,6)
     ylon = subwrd(result,3)
     say xlat ' 'ylon
*   now we have the lat and lon of the cursor