[gradsusr] SET A CONSTANT

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Mar 14 10:09:17 EDT 2019

Marian,

One correction to what I sent...

'define A=if(dt>25,0,if(dt>=22,2,6))'     added the second )

Stephen

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:06 AM Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com>
wrote:

> Marian,
>
> If you have the latest version of GrADS or OpenGrADS, you could do
> something like this:
>
> 'define dt=t850-t500'
> 'define A=if(dt>25,0,if(dt>=22,2,6)'
> 'd A'
>
> Stephen McMillan
>
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 4:14 PM AMS EmsiWx Bytča <emsiwx at pocasie-bytca.sk>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>

>> I am going crazy combining const/maskout to get what I need.
>>
>> I need to set A according the following:
>>
>> A= 0 when T850-T500 >25
>>
>> A= 2 when T850-T500 22-25
>>
>> A= 6 when T850-T500 <22
>>

>> Would like to ask any master of const/maskout for help.
>>

>> Thank you very much in advance.
>>

>> Marian

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original