[gradsusr] OpenGRADS 2.2.1 for Linux: Available for Testing

Michael Greve mgreve at planalytics.com
Mon Mar 4 17:55:41 EST 2019

Ok great thank you.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 5:49 PM Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:51 PM Michael Greve <mgreve at planalytics.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Arlindo,
>>
>> Outputting a .png file worked. I will just use PNG files. It still does
>> not support the jpg output, but png works for me.   To answer your other
>> question, I downloaded the 2.17 version
>>

> You have to load the GD graphics hardcopy backend to enable jpeg, tiff:
>
> opengrads -h GD
>
>    Arlindo
>
> --
> Arlindo da Silva
> *dasilva at alum.mit.edu <dasilva at alum.mit.edu>*

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original