[gradsusr] ctl file for irregular lon and lat dimension

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:40:50 EDT 2019

Dear Wendi,

If axis is irregular, you can use the 'levels' option to define the lat/lon
values instead of minimum value and interval. Like

XDEF 12 LEVELS 0 30 60 90 120 150 180 210 240 270 300 330
XDEF 12 LEVELS 15 45 75 105 135 165 195 225 255 285 315 345

http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html#XDEF

Attaching a sample control file which I used to open an irregular latitude
spacing.

Regards,
Krishna