[gradsusr] Displaying gfs precipitation

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 06:26:17 EDT 2019

Thank you Jeff and others,

    For anyone else with this problem I came up with the following flexible solution that works for me but can probably be improved by others.
d tloop(sum(const(apcpsfc,0,-u),t-0,t+0))-tloop(sum(const(apcpsfc,0,-u),t-1,t-1))

the const is required to set the first apcp to zero from the undefined value.
    Jean Pierre

-- Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at yahoo.com Tel +27 21 780 1021 cell +27 84 401 1365