[gradsusr] Robinson projection lat and lon labels

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Jan 8 10:51:34 EST 2019

Andrew,

Per the GrADS Documentation Index (
http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetmproj.html), the Robinson
projection requires lon/lat -180 to 180, -90 to 90.  On display, it should
show lat and lon labels.  I think they will display using lon 0 to 360 as
well.

Otherwise, you could use 'draw string...' (perhaps with result of 'q
w2xy...') to draw your lat/lon labels.

Stephen McMillan

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 1:03 PM Andrew Friedman <andfried at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi GrADS users,
>
> I’m unable show latitude and longitude labels using the Robinson
> projection.
>
> I’ve unsuccesfully tried ‘ylab’. Does anyone know if there is some
> alternate setting?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original