[gradsusr] Segmentation fault in gradspy

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:47:39 EST 2019

And more info, when running in s script, not interactively, I get some
additional out to the effect of:

gradspy.result('time')
Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
   'time' not a variable or function name
   Error ocurred at column 1
Error in gadoexpr: gaexpr failed

gradspy.result('gxinfo')
Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
   'gxinfo' not a variable or function name
   Error ocurred at column 1
Error in gadoexpr: gaexpr failed

and a segv on script termination.

-Steve

On 1/7/2019 10:36 AM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> It looks like you have to do multiple gradspy.result() to segv like:

> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> or

> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> -Steve
>
> On 1/7/2019 10:30 AM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just ran into a seg fault on my Ubuntu build of gradspy 2.2.1 and
>> since this build is based on hacking the build environment to work on
>> Ubuntu I'm not sure if this is my issue or a generic grads issue.
>>
>> can someone else try this and report back:
>>
>> import gradspy
>> gradsy.start('-bl')
>> gradspy.result('q qxinfo')
>>
>> I know the command should be 'q gxinfo', but it should not crash on a
>> typo either.
>>
>> -Steve

---