[gradsusr] Fw: Errors in Grads_2.2.1.oga.1-win32_superpack

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 00:47:12 EST 2019

 Dear Mr. Arlindo,
         I discovered that wrong subdirectory in my script file led to the inability to plot the color bar.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
         However, using printim and tiff format showed gxprint error and unknown format on screen even though a hard copy was produced.  After changing it to gxprint with jpg format, it still showed unknown format on screen in spite of the fact that a hard copy had already produced too.  In addition, I can no longer launch my grads straight through the command prompt as available in your old version.
       Best regards.
Ooi
   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: See Hai Ooi <axl419 at yahoo.com>To: GrADS Users Forum <gradsusr at gradsusr.org>Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎23‎ ‎February‎, ‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎22‎:‎13‎ ‎PM‎ ‎+08Subject: Errors in Grads_2.2.1.oga.1-win32_superpack
 Dear Mr Arlindo,
         I encountered similar error as that by Mr Tim Van Damme, i.e. Cannot plot color bar : No shading information.
        In addition, in my script, I used
        'printim e:/klozone/products/so3a.tiff white'
       The error is  GXPRINT error : unable to determine output format.
       Your guidance in resolving these problems will be greatly appreciated.
       Best regards.
Sincerely,
OOI See-hai