[gradsusr] problens with opendap from nomads

S. K. Singh sudhirsingh at weathersysbkc.com
Wed Feb 6 23:30:51 EST 2019

Hi,
I am unable to use the shapefile of India map in GrADS Tool to draw the country boundaries with states and districts of India.
Please guide me how to use shape file in forecast weather images to draw country boundaries with states or districts or make new shape file of India map with states boundaries.
I have attached two image file. image_1 file, I make rainfall image through GrADS Tool with NOAA Forecast Weather Data. But I want to make rainfall image like Image_2, I am unable to make this type image (image_2).
Please Help me. Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir Kumar Singh
Senior Software Engineer
BKC WeatherSys Pvt. Ltd.