[gradsusr] Grads on Linux WSL

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 05:24:12 EST 2019

Hi Luluk,

Here are the instructions for scripts from the GrADS documentation: http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/script.html

You’ll need to set the variable environment variable GASCRP to your script directory.
For example, I place my scripts in a directory called GrADS_Scripts, and I have this line in my .bash_profile:
export GASCRP="$HOME/Scripts/GrADS_Scripts

I’m not familiar with Linux WSL - there may be some syntax differences.

-Andrew