[gradsusr] A request

Chandramadhab Pal cmpmagra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:27:27 EST 2019

Dear friend,
I am using GrADS to identify the positions of the vortex in the wind field
over India. Two different nc files (for u and v) are separately running
correctly. But when I use the script (attached, obtained from gradsusr ) to
find the wind vector field, the statement is
ga-> run E:\Sou-IIT\combnc1.gs
Unable to locate ENDWHILE statement for the WHILE statement at line 12
  In file E:\Sou-IIT\combnc1.gs
The file is attached. May I get any suggestion from you?

--

With best wishes,

*Dr. Chandramadhab Pal *

M.Phil, Ph.D (University of Calcutta)

Former Head of the Department

Department of Physics
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira (Autonomous Deg.College with PG section,
Calcutta Univ.)
Belurmath, Howrah-711202
West Bengal, INDIA