[gradsusr] Problems in grads-2.2.1.oga.1-win32_superpack.exe in Window 10

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 04:02:52 EDT 2019

Dear Mr Arlindo,
        When I run opengrads in command line window, I encountered the problem of not connecting to the x-server.  Then I used XLaunch from VcxsRv, I was able to get the graphic window. However, on opening the model.ctl to display surface pressure, I faced with the fonts problem and the weird output.  I also encountered shapefile and cbar problems in my other scripts.  I have no idea on how to resolve the problems.  I attach herewith a few of the related errors and window 10 path print-screen files for your reference.  Even though I reinstalled my old functioning 2.0.2 version after deleting your new version, I suddenly encountered the similar problems as above. Your kind help will hence be greatly appreciated.       Best regards.
Sincerely,
OOI See-hai