[gradsusr] Mac OS Mojave question

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 3 14:37:47 EDT 2019

Hi, Uma –
Did you try to install GrADS with MacPorts? You could probably also use MacPorts to install the missing libraries. I haven’t upgraded to Mojave yet.
--Jennifer
--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.
NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2
Building 32, Room S159
(301) 614-6070

From: gradsusr <gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org> on behalf of Uma Bhatt <usbhatt at alaska.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 2:05 PM
To: "gradsusr at gradsusr.org" <gradsusr at gradsusr.org>
Subject: [gradsusr] Mac OS Mojave question

Dear Grads User forum,

  I have been hammering at my new mac laptop (OS Mojave) to get Grads working and having a variety of missing dynamic library issues. I just looked through the archives and various web pages a am thinking that Grads has not been ‘readied’ for Mojave after I found a post from Jennifer about MacPorts and High Sierra. Help! Please advise!

Thanks,
Regards,
Uma

——————
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
- Steve Jobs

Uma S. Bhatt
Professor of Atmospheric Sciences & Geophysical Institute,
Director Cooperative Institute for Alaska Research
physical location: Akasofu (IARC) Building (2158 Koyukuk Drive), Room 315
office location: https://map.what3words.com/parade.string.most<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__map.what3words.com_parade.string.most&d=DwMFaQ&c=ApwzowJNAKKw3xye91w7BE1XMRKi2LN9kiMk5Csz9Zk&r=M2mFZsxo0ZoztoK2Lyoypu1kKkBVKyEoM9CXGWO42zk&m=OEmbPMr8mzmJIoUUcVlEAk589vfsq1QueggjRDcV8n4&s=fDSdk-jhzgHfpts6YdzvfJ_ihO1jXMAoT6oOGMn8k9s&e=>
mailing address:
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Geophysical Institute
2156 Koyukuk Drive
Fairbanks, Alaska  99775-7320

tel: (907) 474-2662  fax: (907) 474-2643

email: usbhatt at alaska.edu<mailto:usbhatt at alaska.edu>
web: www.gi.alaska.edu/~bhatt/