[gradsusr] Facing problem in using Opengrads

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:37:52 EDT 2018

Hi Mano,

If you have several  installation of grads, you need to make sure the
path in your system are setup correctly. In Ubuntu this will usually
be in ~/.bash. I have both Grads 2.1.0 and opengrads 2.1.a2.oga.1 in
Ubuntu 16.04. Entering grads will open the original grads and
opengrads will open the opengrads.

Yunus