[gradsusr] Basemap with polar projection in circle frame

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Tue Sep 11 06:42:18 EDT 2018

Yeah, when I was creating the polygons for the basemap script ~18 years ago, I was unaware of the consequences if some of them crossed latitude circles. The polygons that extend outside your specified domain don’t get clipped because of the circular frame — clipping only works with the square frame. —Jennifer