[gradsusr] cat *grib* > big_grib messes time frames

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Mon Oct 29 11:15:43 EDT 2018

I never experienced errors concatenating grib files, also with hundreds
of grib and with resulting file of 1GB.
I would check control file, also check if grib grids are all identical
or not, if analysis is the same for all grib, if time step is
comapatble ...
The method cat *wrfprs* > grib.grb2 normally works.

Bye bye
Davide