[gradsusr] GrADS Support

Krishnakumar AP krishnaap7 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:19:46 EDT 2018

Thanks for you kind response. I will try my best to answer in gradsuser.
Apart from that I have a youtube channel here (
https://www.youtube.com/c/KrishnakumarAP) and now I am trying to record one
video about grads.2.2.1 installation in youtube. Obviously there are few
errors I have to solve it like libtool,etc. I really want to say web
version of grads looks nice. I mean web version of HYSPLIT model are bit
popular, thus I would expect such a growth for web version of GrADS too.
Thanks again

Best regards
Krishnakumar.AP