[gradsusr] How to plot a single vector or number ona GrADS plot background (UNCLASSIFIED)

Haines, Patrick A CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) patrick.a.haines6.civ at mail.mil
Tue May 1 11:17:01 EDT 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I am generating various surface wind flow and other plots with GrADS. These are based on numerical simulation and they look pretty good. Now, I would like to plot a few isolated values or numbers on the previously mentioned GrADS plots. The values and/or numbers are not in station format. Is there a way in GrADS to do this? Previously, I have imported the GrADS plots into powerpoint and then placed the vectors or numbers.

Thank you,

Patrick Haines

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED