[gradsusr] Problem installing GRADS bundle

Lyndz olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:05:43 EDT 2018

Dear GrADS users,

I am trying to install the GrADS bundle
(grads-2.1.0.oga.1-bundle-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz) in CentOS-7.

When I type the "grads" in command line the following lines appear:

Welcome to the OpenGrADS Bundle Distribution
For additional information enter "grads -h".
Starting "/opt/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.1.0.oga.1/i686/grads   " ...

The GrADS window does not appear after this. Am I missing some important
steps in the installation? I followed closely what is written here:

http://opengrads.org/pdf/bundle.pdf

I'll appreciate any help.

Sincerely,

*Lyndon Mark P. Olaguera*