[gradsusr] mysterious bug with merra-2 data

Antoine Molin amolin at plenr.fr
Mon Mar 5 08:24:20 EST 2018

Hi,

Thanks, but i am working under Windows, and i am not using the NetCDF  library...
Well, I downloaded again my november merra-2 files (i had the problem with a descriptor file beginning 1st november…), and now it works well.  I had before 30 files in november, same size, but there was somewhere a bug....
Thanks for your answer, i will have to find a way to check my downloaded data!

Best regards
Antoine Molin

.