[gradsusr] Time Series plot

Saunders, Emily (GSFC-610.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] emily.saunders at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 29 13:06:37 EDT 2018

Hi,

How do I set time duration with hours including the day, month, and
year. For example I used the following time and dates in my script 'set
time 0130z01Dec2016 1330z31Dec2016', but received the following error
message when trying to plot the concentration

Syntax Error:  Invalid Date/Time value.
   Hour = 130 -- greater than 23
SET error:  Missing or invalid arguments for TIME option

Thanks for your help.

Emily