[gradsusr] Why the "set line" command does not work

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:24:32 EDT 2018

For the 'set line' stuff, try using ccolor and cthick instead. I'm not sure
why the cmark command didn't work, but you can try altering the order of
the commands. Some commands reset certain plotting behaviors (although I
don't think anything should specifically reset a cmark command).

Jeff

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM Gevorgyan Artur <agm86 at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am trying to plot vertical profiles for simulated cloud microphysical
> paramaters using specified line colors and styles through the *set line*
> command. Please find attached my *QCLOUD.gs* script file. However, GrADS
> ignores the *set line* commands applying some default colors and only
> solid lines for vertical profiles shown in the Figure (n.jpg, attached). I
> am using Open GrADS version 2.0.2.oga.2.
>
> Best regards,
> Artur

Jeff Duda, Research Scientist

University of Colorado Boulder

Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences

NOAA/OAR/ESRL/Global Systems Division
Boulder, CO