[gradsusr] How to draw string that matches default title settings?

Tracey tdorian10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:01:07 EDT 2018

Good morning,

I am plotting a multi-panel plot, and I discovered I can't add one single
title at the top by using the "draw title" command, so I've used the "draw
string" command and it successfully plots the string at the top.  However,
I was wondering if anyone knows how to exactly replicate the default font
size, thickness, etc of the "draw title" command so that my string looks
exactly like it would be if I had used "draw title"?

The current settings that I have are the following:

'set strsiz 0.22'

'set font 0'

'set annot 1 12'

'draw string '1.5' '8' Cycle 2018061018 f03 Valid 2018061021 \ 2m Dewpoint
[f]'

But my title does not look the same as in my other plots when I use "draw
title."   How do I need to change my settings to make it match exactly to
the default title settings?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Tracey