[gradsusr] macOS download problems

Josh Cohen development at innovationwx.com
Sat Jun 9 19:36:37 EDT 2018

I have noticed in both the supplibs and prebuilt downloads for macOS for GrADS, that there are missing files (such as libcurl.la) and almost everything has hardcoded, within .la files, the libraries themselves, and the prebuilt executables that supplib folder is at /Users/jma/grads/supplibs. Setting the SUPPLIBS variable prior to running the configure script has no effect.  I’ve already had no luck trying to build both supplibs and grads from source, so I tried using the prebuilt libraries, but I am now stuck.

Josh Cohen