[gradsusr] How to draw the line graph of May to August season having spatial average of five years

Atul Saini asaini at geography.du.ac.in
Mon Jun 4 00:13:08 EDT 2018

What is the technique available in GrADS to make a line graphy, where line represents the seasonal spatial average of five years. I want to make the line graph representing the line have spatial average of a region from May to August for five years i.e. 1980 to 1984. I have monthly data of the temperature and having plotted the graph we must have the line with seasonal spatial average of five years.

Please guide, how can we do it ??