[gradsusr] The white part in the first figure

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Feb 15 09:27:45 EST 2018

Try editing a copy your script to make it as simple as possible and yet still illustrate the error. Eliminate all the extra overlays, panels, graphics settings, and extra data files that have no bearing on your problem — i.e open a file and draw one grfill plot that has missing data where there should be valid values. If it’s a complex expression, work in interactive mode and draw all the individual components of the expression to narrow down the problem and discover where the original data go missing. —Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
George Mason University