[gradsusr] Writing point model output data to a file

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:51:08 EST 2018

Once again thanks to Jim, Jennifer and all who spent time looking at my
script. I have sorted out the issue of writing blank lines. This was
because I did not correctly modify the original script on capturing the
output of "d t2".
In case this may be of use to someone else, the working script is:
'open wrfout_d01_2018-12-02_00.ctl'
************************
'set lon 30.13'
   xlon=subwrd(result,4)