[gradsusr] Problem using simultaneously maskout and set parea

Kiswendsida Hyacinthe Guigma K.Guigma at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 16:04:47 EDT 2018

Dear grads users,
I am facing  challenges masking undesired values. Actually I have got a Netcdf file of wind data (representing composites for different situations) covering the Northern Africa. I want to plot the wind pattern but only where magnitude is greater than 2m/s. When I do that for one single plot, it works perfectly. However,  I want to do that for different composites and then I used set parea in order to have four (4) of them in the same page. Unfortunately, in that case it is only the first virtual page that has the mpdset correct. For all the rest there is no basemap in the background. I am attaching (i)my data, (ii) the output and (iii) my code,

Your help is well appreciated.
Regards

GUIGMA