[gradsusr] Drawing Multiple Shapefiles

William Rasch - NOAA Federal william.rasch at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 6 17:19:55 EDT 2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much.  I got much closer doing what I do, now I just need to
understand and correlate these lines.  I'm working with the 24, 48, and 7
day VIIRS active fire data.  I've been able to correlate the 24 and 48 hour
data, but can't "mask out" the 24 and 48 from the 7 day.  I guess I'll keep
trying.  Thanks again.

Bill