[gradsusr] Custom Colorbar Levels

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Sun Apr 29 09:12:16 EDT 2018

ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads/scripts/cbarm.gs

This version of a color bar script will skip over some color labels if there isn’t enough room to draw them. You can modify it to draw only specific labels or format the numbers — the contour levels it chooses to label are not always user-friendly integers, but at least the labels won’t overlap.
—Jennifer