[gradsusr] GrADS shapefile rings caveat

Michael Mase masester at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:32:04 EDT 2017

Thanks, Jennifer. That makes sense. I'm wondering if there is a practical
way outside of GrADS to transform the exported shapefile to this desired
result. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. I may dig in to
see if I can find a practical way to do this and perhaps it could be added
as a hint to the documentation if you so wish.

Thanks again!

Mike