[gradsusr] * * * GrADS 2.2.0 * * *

Krishnakumar AP krishnaap7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:13:02 EDT 2017

Hello Ma'am,
In order to try new version of grads, I downloaded the
grads-2.2.0-bin-centos7.3-x86_64.tar.gz and try to done copying binaries to
/usr/local/bin and library files copied to /usr/local/lib/grads. But when I
tried to run grads it showing the following error

> grads: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open

Then I tried to install with source file with following command.

> sudo ./configure --with-hdf5-libdir=/usr/local/hdf5/lib/
> --with-hdf5=/usr/local/hdf5/ --with-hdf5-include=/usr/local/hdf5/include
> --with-hdf5-libdir=/usr/local/hdf5/lib/

But it shows

> ==+
>    GrADS 2.2.0 : Configured on 09/06/17 for x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
>
> +=========================================================================+
>
>   +-------------------------------+
>   |                               |
>   |  GrADS will be built with:    |
>   |                               |
>   |  - GUI disabled               |
>   |  - READLINE disabled          |
>   |  - GEOTIFF disabled           |
>   |  - shapefile disabled         |
>   |  - GD disabled                |
>   |  - CAIRO disabled             |
>   |  - GRIB2 disabled             |
>   |  - HDF4 disabled              |
>   |  - HDF5 disabled              |
>   |  - NETCDF disabled            |
>   |  - OPeNDAP disabled           |
>
> Please tell me how to enable all the features like GUI, netcdf4,hdf5,etc
using configure command.  More over please tell me how to install from
binary and necessary settings to do during installation

Thankfully

Krishnakumar AP

Best regards
Krishnakumar.AP