[gradsusr] Grads from source

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:51:23 EDT 2017

There is no need to apologize — you were able to build GrADS from source (that is really awesome!), and you solved your own problem with your UDPT file. It’s not obvious that GrADS doesn’t know about the shell variable $HOME since it does know about others such as $GAUDPT and $GADDIR. Keep up the great work!
—Jennifer