[gradsusr] Paul Limbu shared "scripts.zip" with you

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Oct 5 11:19:36 EDT 2017

Sorry, but there is no way I’m going to download a .zip file from your dropbox account and open it on my computer.

Drawing a vector field in GrADS requires two arguments for each component, separated by a semicolon.
ga-> d u;v
The default is to draw vectors, but you can also get streamlines with ‘set gxout stream’.

In your example, you need to set the dimension environment to be varying in Y and Z and fixed in X and T.  Then for your display, the wind components will be a zonal average of v and w. If you are having trouble setting this up, send (as text in an email) the simplest possible example of your script and the error messages you’re getting.
—Jennifer