[gradsusr] How to solve the problem for Julian date for grads.

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Wed Oct 4 09:23:02 EDT 2017

Use ‘OPTIONS template’ and change your DSET entry to "DSET ^rgccs1h16%j314.bin”
This will work with the TDEF you have in your descriptor file. It is fine to use templates even if you only have one data file.

I noticed that your initial time value in your TDEF (00z) doesn’t match the hour in your filename (14z?). Try this instead:

DSET ^rgccs1h%y2%j3%h2.bin”
OPTIONS template
TDEF 1 linear 14z02jul2016 1hr

—Jennifer