[gradsusr] dset and option template

Ivana Kordic ivanakordic2207 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 05:05:39 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your reply.
Those last 3 digits are forecast hours, from 000 to 030. But that was not
the problem, %f3 works fine for me. The problem was this part in folder
that represents year, month, day and modelrun %y2%m2%d200 (%y2%m2%ch00).
I solved this by using script to copy data to temporary folder, where I
just execute maps.
But I am still interested in whether is it possible to set up date in
control file in GrADS to be initial date, and not changing with  time step?
Thanks.
Ivana