[gradsusr] 回复: netcdf file written with GDAL, when opened with a ctl file , shows constant field

Syed Ahsan Ali ahsanshah01 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 23:54:22 EST 2017

Yes I tried for single ctl file first which also gave following error.
Although the variable band1 is present in the netcdf file and is being
displayed when file is opened using sdfopen

Error: Variable band1 not in netcdf file
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'band1'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = band1

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:09 AM, weather.man <weather.man at aliyun.com>
wrote:

> Please write a description file of one data file,make sure it is correct.Then
> modify it to use template

Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
Electronic Engineer (EE)

Research & Development Division
Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone # off  +92518358714
Cell # +923155145014