[gradsusr] Clip Command

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue May 30 16:30:21 EDT 2017

Mike, Jennifer,

Thanks for the illustration Mike--I understood what you did--but it does
not accomplish what I'm after.  However, it does give me some ideas for
trying something else that may be suitable for automation.

Jennifer, you said user-provided 'set clip' commands...do work as expected
with 'draw'.  As I mentioned earlier, I have not yet seen an example of its
use (not in Doc Index either).  Could you please provide a simple sample
that illustrates how to use it with 'draw'?  I think the example that Mike
provided was an alternate to using 'clips'.  Perhaps I simply misunderstood
its intended use.

Stephen Mc