[gradsusr] (no subject)

Sedighe Mehravar s.mehravar64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:34:30 EDT 2017

I have used Grads and  generated the spatial map of vector wind. I also
masked out the winds below 2 m/sec. In  spite of the fact that all
displayed vectors are above 2 m/sec, I have problem for stating that the
displayed vectors are significantly greater than 2 m /sec. Furthermore, I
need to explain that the displayed vectors are greater than 2 m / sec at a
specified significance level (95%  or 99%). Could  you please let me know
how to resolve this problem. It is highly appreciated if someone supply me
the relevant scripts.
Best wishes
Sedigheh