[gradsusr] lon/lat labels in different projections

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:33:46 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Are there any guidelines for displaying the latiude and longitude labels for the lesser-used projections?

I’ve noticed that when I’m plotting using some of the different map projections (mollweide, robinson, or stereographic), the latitude and longitude labels are sometimes but not always displayed. I haven’t figured out exactly what conditions it occurs, but one factor seems to be spatial the resolution of my dataset: the labels were plotted for a 1x1 degree dataset, but not a 5x5 degree dataset. I am not aware of specific information about these labels in the documentation.

Thanks,
Andrew