[gradsusr] Hello, Question about GEOS-5 Servers‏

Thompson, Matt (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] matthew.thompson at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 1 12:06:04 EDT 2017

On 05/26/2017 03:07 PM, avi kojokro wrote:

> When I uploaded the 2 links in the internet page a library opened. These
> 2 links are:
>
> https://opendap.nccs.nasa.gov/dods/GEOS-5/fp/0.25_deg/assim/tavg1_2d_slv_Nx
>
> https://opendap.nccs.nasa.gov/dods/GEOS-5/fp/0.25_deg/assim/inst3_3d_asm_Np
>
> I attached 2 screenshots showing the web pages. I have marked with a red
> circle the 2 links that by using them I connect to the Grads. It writes
> that there is an error. The 2 errors are attached. (The 1st error
> corresponds the 1st image and the 2nd error corresponds to the 2nd image)
>
> Does someone know why these 2 links don't work?

Avi, et al,

After talking with the maintainer of those GDS pages, you'll now see
that the OPeNDAP/DODS Data Url now correctly points to the https address.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Transitions to HTTPS are
always filled with little issues like this.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Thompson, SSAI, Sr Scientific Programmer/Analyst
NASA GSFC,    Global Modeling and Assimilation Office