[gradsusr] cool people

pino pino master_1986 at libero.it
Tue Jul 4 20:41:14 EDT 2017

Dear,

I've met  such a  cool  couple recently and  wanted to share some of their  thoughts  with  you, they are really interesting and so unusual, here is the link http://www.moemavto24.ru/repair.php?4f4e

pino pino

From: GrADS Users Forum [mailto:gradsusr at gradsusr.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 7:41 PM
To: master_1986 at libero.it
Subject: You won the cup.

Yes...  I was  asking if  the  light novels continue  where the anime stops, or if  the  anime  ended at the same point the light novels ended.

Like how the Spice and  Wolf  light novels continue past the  point where the anime ends.

In other words:  I want to know if  there's something new if I  read the Golden Time light novels even though  I've  watched  the  anime. Or  if the anime already includes everything that's in  the light  novels.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10