[gradsusr] smoothing large resolution data

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:33:00 EST 2017

Hi Wendy,

I would place the command at the end of your script.

'define try=(rr, albedo.2, aave)’

Do you get an error? Based on your script, I’m wondering if you might be closing your files too soon.
Assuming no error message, you can go to a specific lat/lon point where you know there is data in the original file and type
'd try’

You can also try ‘set gxout grid’ to look at the values in specific gridboxes.

Hope this helps.
Andrew